Saturday, May 12, 2012

Weekly Snapshot Summary

As a little child I always loved looking through photo albums. I loved to study the people, places, scenery, and animals. As a teenager I filled scrapbook upon scrapbook with my favorite photos straight off the 35mm point and shoot...you know, back when film still had to be dropped off and took a week or longer to be developed. These days I do less hard-copy archiving, but still love taking photos. On any given week, I probably take 50 and sometimes more. Because post topics seem to escape me on Saturdays, I think I'm going to use this day of the week to share some of my favorites photos from the week gone-by with you. Today we'll kick it off. I hope you enjoy these posts! Have a blessed weekend!!

Sunday Dinner - Pork Chops, Grilled Pineapple, Potato Salad, and Green Beans


A Photo I took of an Old Photo of My Grandmother


Fabric for New Pillows being Made by Handy Nana


A New Semi-Healthy Dessert
(that's banana, marshmallow, and pb chocolate chips
microwaved and served in a waffle cone)


Meatballs Ready to be Baked for a Crowd


A Beautiful Thursday Afternoon Walk


Family
Our Daughter's First Indian Relic Find!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to share? I'd love to hear it!