Monday, January 19, 2015

It takes three weeks to create a habit.

You guys. I have been a Team Beachbody Coach for a while now and I started using TBB products about four years ago. I haven't really opened up about my experience with TBB because I wanted to make certain that the products lived up to their promises before I started sharing them.

After using multiple TBB workout videos, drinking Shakeology, following Chalene Johnson and the other TBB trainers on social media; and using available tools on the TBB website, I am convinced. TBB has a solid set-up, options for all all levels of fitness, and gives customers proven tools to receive attainable and sustainable results!

If you have been stuck in a cycle of bad eating habits; yo-yo diets; depression and anxiety that result in binge eating; or maybe you just need a fresh start from holiday over-eating, I want you to look closely at the promotion TBB is running right now! The 21 Day Fix takes the frustration and guesswork out of eating well. Getting frustrated with rules and points and numbers to count is why many of us quit before we even really start. This is different, and fuss-free!

For $140 you receive the following: 
  • Personal online coaching from me - I understand where you are because I have been there, too!! It's always best to have a support system in place when you're going after new goals!
  • Access to a meal guide and custom portion control containers. 21 Day Fix shows you exactly what to do in order to lose weight. You’ll learn how to incorporate your favorite foods into a healthy, sustainable lifestyle that you actually enjoy. This is my favorite part - YOUR favorite foods!
  • Thirty-minute workouts that WILL get you on the path to optimum fitness; 
  • A bag of Shakeology - the healthiest meal of the day. I started drinking ShakeO over four years ago to help me shake the sugar addiction that was overpowering my every move and leaving me lethargic, overweight and ill. It's worth it's weight in gold; I still drink it today and purchasing it with this complete package is the way to go!
If I wasn't already a coach, I would be taking advantage of this special without thinking twice. I needed this kind of guidance and direction when I started clean eating two years ago and I am happy to link arms with you today and help you get through. If you have questions, PLEASE ask below or message me here. If not, click the photo below to place YOUR order and let me know you did so right away so I can add you to our 21 Day Fix community.

Here's to eating clean, together, in 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to share? I'd love to hear it!