Saturday, May 19, 2012

Weekly Snapshot Summary

I hope you all had a blessed week and that your weekend is wonderful!! Continuing with the weekly snapshot summary, here are some of my favorite photos from the week gone-by:

What's currently holding down my nightstand...



He was on sale and made a delicious Monday night dinner.


Fortunes and horoscopes are evil. I did smile at this, though.


Ah, here comes summer. 


I picked up tons of yard sale deals this week.
$2 is more than I like to pay, but this dress/jacket/hat is beautiful.


3 comments:

  1. This is great! I've read a couple of your books! Shepherding a Child's heart is pretty good :)

    And... a lobster! WOW you are definitely adventurous in the kitchen!
    Emily
    www.weakandloved.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emily. :) I've been working through Shepherding a Child's Heart for a while now. I started it when my first was an infant, but it's starting to be more applicable now that they are getting older (and mouthier). :) I won't take credit for the lobster. There was a great sale going on and my husband has had this want to cook a lobster for quite a while. The actual cooking part wasn't that bad, it's the cracking part that takes work. :) We also had baked pork chops with rice and veggies on the side. It was a great dinner. :) Thanks for stopping by!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love these pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete

Have something to share? I'd love to hear it!