Friday, June 8, 2012

Powdered Peanut Butter - Did I tell you about this already!?

If I haven't told you about it, shame on me. By now you know that I’m all about protein shakes and smoothies, right? Basically my food rule of thumb is this: if it’s something good for you that tastes like it should be bad for you, I’m in. A while ago I was introduced to Powdered Peanut Butter (PB2) by Bell Plantation. This awesome product has about 45 calories per 2T serving as opposed to regular PB which is about 200 calories per 2T serving – and there's no compromising flavor. I LOVE mixing it into chocolate protein shakes and chocolate Shakeology when I was drinking it regularly. Oh…my…word! It tastes like a Reese’s PB shake, not exaggerating (I know I've posted about my chocolate and peanut butter obsession before). The PB is still low in sugar and has a decent amount of protein – so important to fend off those sugar cravings. 
You can also sprinkle it on sundaes, add it to yogurt, melt it on toast, add it to Asian sauces, sprinkle it in oatmeal...the possibilities or endless.
Here’s what Bell Plantation says about their awesome product:
PB2 has the same consistency as full fat peanut butter with all of the natural roasted peanut flavor, but with nearly 85% less fat calories. PB2 is made with high quality peanuts that are slow-roasted to our specifications and pressed to remove the oil. All natural with no artificial flavors,sweeteners, or preservatives. PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter is mixed with water to create a traditional peanut butter mixture. It also works and tastes wonderfully in recipes that call for the use of peanut butter. Check our recipes section for great ideas on how to use your PB2.

If you love peanut butter, I highly suggest this product. I know it sounds funny, but trust me…it’s delicious! Let me know if you decide to try it. Now, go get yourselves some on Amazon by following: PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter - 85% Less Fat and Calories - 6.5 Oz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to share? I'd love to hear it!